Windows Server EOL
We Can Manage Your Company’s Windows Server Migration
Proudly serving Torrington for over 20 years
W. O’Donnell Consulting is a trusted local Microsoft Windows Server End of Life solutions and support company in the Torrington, CT area. We have the experience and expertise to help with your organization’s Windows Server EOL migration, and will help manage and maintain operating systems, apps, and user profiles. Our job is to make sure that your company’s technology works. Contact us today for a free consultation.
New Windows Operating Systems Bring New Opportunities
Change can be challenging, but W. O’donnell Consulting is here to help. Our experienced system engineers provide customizable solutions that can save your company money by getting your OS upgrades done on time, while providing internal IT teams the controls needed to ensure security, compliance, and productivity. Now is the time to upgrade from Windows Server 2008 versions to Windows Server 2019 and soon to be released Windows Server 2022.
Moving to a new Microsoft Windows Server Operating System provides an opportunity to inventory your entire workload and infrastructure. This is also a great time to consolidate workloads and take advantage of available improvements and enhancements.
Benefits of Upgrading & Partnering with W. O'Donnell Consulting
Upgrading is easy when your company partners with a trusted expert. We have helped hundreds of businesses to migrate to new Windows Operating Systems.
Our team of system engineers will coordinate with your internal team and implement a migration plan that includes:
- Evaluation of system requirements of the new OS against existing hardware
- Evaluation of existing application versions and their ability to run on the new OS
- Development of a data migration plan
- Validation of complete service and data restoration on the newly upgraded OS
- Testing and verifying complete functionality and access for your staff
- Editing backup jobs to include the newly upgraded servers
The Windows Server Operating System lifecycle presents an opportunity to modernize, better secure, and virtualize your company’s network environment. We can take the pain out of that process from start to finish without interruption to productivity. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Free Consultation and Discussion
Contact us today for a free consultation to learn more about how we can work together so you can have a trusted IT partner that has your best interest at heart.
Windows Server Migration
- Planning and project management
- Existing hardware evaluation
- Application version evaluation
- Complete functionality and access ensured
- Upgraded servers added to backup jobs
- Small and Medium Sized Businesses
- Large Commercial Enterprises
- Non-Profits and Not-for-Profits
- Local, State and Federal Government
- Healthcare and Medical Companies
- Manufacturing and Industrial
Best in Class
We are aware that a wide array of technology vendors exist and painstakingly look for and test best-in-class emerging solutions to ensure your business makes the right choice.
We are dedicated to our clients and doing what is in their best interest. Our goal is to implement technology that is proven, affordable and actually works for the benefit of our clients.
We have consulted on and managed numerous IT projects, including large-scale international projects. Call us to discuss your initiatives and leverage our experience to benefit you.