Microsoft Terminal Server
Turn to W. O'Donnell Consulting for Microsoft Terminal Server Solutions
Proudly serving Torrington
W. O’Donnell Consulting is your go-to provider for all aspects of Microsoft Terminal Server solutions in Torrington, CT. Find the best remote desktop solutions for your business operations by contacting our experienced technicians today. Our Microsoft RDS team is happy to help you. Set up a consultation with us now.
Get the Microsoft Terminal Server and Remote Desktop Solutions You Need
As a business, you need to be operating using the most effective strategies possible. If you are operating on Microsoft Terminal Server, it may be time to make a change. Our team can offer the wide range of solutions you need in remote desktop solutions. When you are ready to learn about those options and find the opportunities available to you, contact our consultant to discuss Microsoft RDS with us. We are here to guide and support you in growing your business every step of the way.
What You Need to Know About Microsoft Terminal Server
Microsoft Terminal Server was a separate component of the company’s operating system. Today, it is integrated into the base operating system. This now allows for a licensing option for users. It can be used for a wide range of needs including telecommunicating as well as for centralized application management.
There are numerous systems available and a wide range of tools to choose from. All of the current versions of it allow for remote administration purposes. For many of our clients, remote desktop solutions like this have become increasingly important as companies move more heavily towards on-the-go and remote work. When your employees need to be on the job site, in various locations, or connected to terminals at their homes, you need a way to manage that process. Microsoft RDS allows that.
Why Should You Integrate Microsoft RDS?
Our team works closely with our clients to provide first-hand support in the process of moving your system to a remote platform. We work heavily with our clients to ensure the process is done with a careful focus on the best outcome. Integration can happen in many ways. Our goal is to:
- Help advance your server from the current platform and bare hardware to a production ready state
- Installation of all necessary applications
- Utilize preconfigured servers or disk arrays depending on needs
Our team also offers administration solutions to support your company’s needs over the long term. This includes:
- Onsite as well as remote server administration systems
- Choose between ongoing retainer services or pay for just the services that you need now
- User creation and deletion support
- Application deployment for your operations
- Automation of various components of operations
- Backup solutions put in place to protect your business
In addition to this, our team can also provide you with ongoing needs over time. This includes managing solutions such as:
- Existing server operating solution with the default installation settings
- Custom settings to enhance performance
- Improve operational functionality
- Reducing overall costs
- Improve efficiencies
Why Trust Our Team with Your Needs?
Our Microsoft Terminal Server solutions can help you to keep your business moving forward. There is no doubt that in today’s world, it is critical to have the most advanced systems available to you, but it is also important to not just choose any solution. You can depend on us for multiple reasons:
- We are highly trained and experienced professionals you can rely on for all your needs on an ongoing basis.
- We partner with you to ensure you get the best long-term outcome in every situation.
- Our costs remain competitive, and our service fits your needs on an ongoing basis.
Turn to Our Team for Help Today
W. O’Donnell Consulting is the trusted Microsoft Terminal Server service provider in Torrington, CT. Turn to our team for all your remote desktop solutions and needs. Set up a consultation with our Microsoft RDS team now to learn more about what we can do for you. Let us advance your system and create the efficiency you need.
Free Consultation and Discussion
Contact us today for a free consultation to learn more about how this solution can help your organization reduce its risk profile by better protecting your network and data.
Remote Server Monitoring
- Proactive identification of network issues
- Centralized support for multiple locations
- Automatic detection and mapping of network sections
- Flexible remote and mobile access
- Internal IT team gains time for focus core IT functions
- Small and Medium Sized Businesses
- Large Commercial Enterprises
- Non-Profits and Not-for-Profits
- Local, State and Federal Government
- Healthcare and Medical Companies
- Manufacturing and Industrial
Best in Class
We are aware that a wide array of technology vendors exist and painstakingly look for and test best-in-class emerging solutions to ensure your business makes the right choice.
We are dedicated to our clients and doing what is in their best interest. Our goal is to implement technology that is proven, affordable and actually works for the benefit of our clients.
We have consulted on and managed numerous IT projects, including large-scale international projects. Call us to discuss your initiatives and leverage our experience to benefit you.