We'll handle your IT, so you don't have to
Proudly serving Thomaston for over 20 years
W. O’Donnell Consulting is your trusted local outsourced IT services and outsourced IT support company in the Thomaston, CT area. We are the go-to outsourced IT company for SMBs and organizations across all verticals, offering comprehensive and cost-effective solutions that work. Contact us today!
Outsourced IT Services Can Save Your Company Time and Money
Most businesses need an IT department to support their operations. However, managing an IT team requires a dedicated budget and expertise to carry out your company’s mission using technology that must be installed and maintained. Depending on the size of your company and how its infrastructure was or wasn’t planned, this can be a complex task.
Some businesses purchase hardware, software, and other essentials, but they don’t do anything more than plug it all in and turn it on with no strategic plan. This may solve short-term needs, but it does little to ensure long-term success or network security. Compatibility, reliability, and scalability problems are eventual issues that will emerge. To truly be successful, your business needs a skilled IT (Information Technology) team that can plan and implement for your success.
Instead of taking on this burden internally, many companies are making the move to having a trusted third party manage their IT. In fact, according to Statista, the global market for outsourcing IT exceeded $65 billion (about $200 per person in the US) in 2019 and is expected to keep growing. This strategy takes the frustration away from businesses and allows them to operate with freedom from IT worries and constraints.
W. O’Donnell Consulting has the outsourced IT services your business needs to carry out its mission.
Does your business need a Managed Service Provider?
- Application management: Providing support for your current application suite
- Data center operations: Managing an entire data center that provides a centralized technology hub for your business
- Database administration: Managing, maintaining and upgrading your databases to support your applications and team members
- Desktop support: Troubleshooting issues and upgrading hardware and software
- Disaster recovery services: Making sure your data and services are restored after a natural or man-made disaster or other disruption.
- Help desk services: Ensuring support resources are available for issues such as password support, software support, and other issues will keep your staff productive.
- IT security: Keeping your business’s data safe from threats (internal and external) and helping with security compliance and best practices are critical tasks that can’t be put on the back burner because your company’s staff are busy.
- Network operations: Setting up and maintaining network devices and making sure they are regularly patched and updated.
- System implementation/integration: Getting your systems set up for the first time or integrating technologies are core functions of an MSP.
In-house departments versus outsourced IT services
In-house IT departments consist of (you guessed it) internal staff. This staff should consist of team members familiar with your environment. Sometimes, depending on the size of the business, these team members may wear different hats be stretched thin. In this case, turnover rates are high and the need to hire new people is constant. Constant training of staff in these critical support roles can take months or longer, and creates the risk of mistakes, errors in documentation, and system failures. In addition to the amount of time it takes to maintain a dedicated team, it also creates budgetary. Paying a full-time employee, providing benefits, and the right equipment can add up, not to mention the worry of scheduled and unscheduled time off and ensuring enough staff coverage during those periods of time.
Outsourced IT services will provide your business with a team of diversely skilled, experienced systems engineers. By outsourcing IT services, your business pays only for what it needs at a fraction of the price of dedicated staff, while ensuring it always has the skill set needed to support its core business functions, special projects, and growth initiatives. In other words, entrusting your Information Technology to an MSP frees your business from the need to spend money and months on staff training and re-training. W. O’Donnell Consulting team members hit the ground running.
Benefits of partnering with W. O'Donnell Consulting
W. O’Donnell Consulting will provide your business with world-class service. We will make sure IT systems are operating consistently, and in the case of an outage, we will work quickly to fix it and provide clear communication through to resolution. Aside from reliable efficiency and availability, some benefits of partnering with us include:
- Fixed, budget-friendly costs: We offer dedicated resources at a lower price than multiple full-time employees.
- Immediate results: Our team handles the work from day one.
- Easily scalable: If the size of your team increases, we can ensure that systems are in place, tested and ready so that your new hires are productive immediately.
- Fast response: If something goes wrong, we will respond quickly and provide clear communication.
- Detailed reporting: Are statistics needed for business partners or a board of directors? We can provide reporting that will help you understand past issues, needs, and patterns.
Why choose W. O'Donnell Consulting?
We have years of experience managing Information Technology and pride ourselves on delivering quality solutions within defined service level agreements. Placing responsibility for your company’s IT in our hands allows it to focus time and energy on serving customers. Concentrating efforts on business operations will help your business grow much more rapidly than if it had gotten mired in IT management.
W. O’Donnell Consulting is your trusted local provider of outsourced IT services in the [CITY, ST] area. When you partner with us, you will get quality IT services that enable efficiency. Contact us today for a free consultation to see if outsourcing IT is right for you!
Free Consultation and Discussion
Contact us today for a free consultation to learn more about how we can work together so you can have a trusted IT partner that has your best interest at heart.
Microsoft Azure Server Migration
- Scalable workloads
- Predictable costs
- Streamlined management
Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct
- Further leverage the investment in Microsoft Windows Server
- Highly resilient
- Highly scalable–up to 16 servers with 400 drives for up to 1 petabyte of storage per cluster
- High performance & resource efficiency
Best in Class
We are aware that a wide array of technology vendors exist and painstakingly look for and test best-in-class emerging solutions to ensure your business makes the right choice.
We are dedicated to our clients and doing what is in their best interest. Our goal is to implement technology that is proven, affordable and actually works for the benefit of our clients.
We have consulted on and managed numerous IT projects, including large-scale international projects. Call us to discuss your initiatives and leverage our experience to benefit you.
We’d love the opportunity to speak with you and learn more about your business’s technology needs and objectives–Contact us today to setup a free consultation.