Microsoft Azure Backup
Data Backup Reliability Matters
Proudly serving Albany for over 20 years
When reliability matters, W. O’donnell is your local service provider for Microsoft Azure Backup in Albany, NY. When you partner with us, you will get a highly experienced IT services company that can build a reliable foundation utilizing Microsoft Azure. Our dedicated team of experienced system engineers will configure your data backup on Microsoft’s Azure platform to provide you with peace of mind. Contact us today to speak with one of our team members.
Data Backups Protect Your Business
No business is immune to technical issues that lead to unplanned downtime. In addition, cyberattacks are on the rise and many of these attacks target small and mid-sized organizations. According to Gartner, on average, downtime costs a company $5,600.00 per minute —of course there are many factors that would determine this figure for an individual business, but the message is clear: downtime is expensive. Avoid being a victim of downtime by employing Microsoft Azure Backup, which can provide your business with a quick data restore option, particularly when used in conjunction with Microsoft Azure Servers. W. O’donnell Consulting can help your organization establish a proactive backup plan to mitigate data loss and unplanned downtime.
Microsoft Azure Backup Minimizes Data Loss
Backup your data utilizing Microsoft Azure Backup to minimize disaster recovery:
- Complete an assessment of your primary requirements
- Determine what you need to backup
- Determine your data retention policies
- Configure the backup jobs
- Perform test restoration of data
While this process seems simple, it can be confusing and is more complicated than it appears. It is difficult to assume what to expect in recovery situations. Many companies will be unsure as to which resources are required to ensure proper back-up. W. O’donnell Consulting is an expert regarding data backup and recovery. We provide guidance and recommendations when your internal staff are too busy, lack specialized skills, or need a more objective viewpoint.
Things to Consider When Employing Microsoft Azure Backup
Again, while the process seems simple, there are many details to consider. Our team of experienced system engineers can help answer these and many other questions:
- What should we include in our recovery services vault?
- How do we develop Azure storage account redundancy for backup data?
- What should be considered to configure a backup schedule?
- Is it possible slow links could throttle down the backup?
- Should we use Azure import/export services for initial data transfers?
- How much storage space do we really need?
Avoid the Pain of Protracted Data Recovery Timeframes
Your company needs a comprehensive data backup plan that our team of experts can build. W. O’donnell Consulting has the knowledge and experience to deploy a holistic, integrated Microsoft Azure Backup solution that performs. Contact us today to learn how we can help develop a strategy for your company’s critical data using Microsoft Azure Backup.
Free Consultation and Demonstration
Contact us today for a free consultation to see what
Training Delivery Methods
- Official (ISC)² courseware
- Taught by an authorized (ISC)² instructor
- Student handbook
- Collaboration with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Improves security by requiring 2nd form of identity
- Increases mobility & flexibility with improved access
- Lowers IT costs by reducing support requests
- Reduces fraud and builds trust with businesses
- Even deleted mail is retained indefinitely to protect your business.
Best in Class
We are aware that a wide array of technology vendors exist and painstakingly look for and test best-in-class emerging solutions to ensure your business makes the right choice.
We are dedicated to our clients and doing what is in their best interest. Our goal is to implement technology that is proven, affordable and actually works for the benefit of our clients.
We have consulted on and managed numerous IT projects, including large-scale international projects. Call us to discuss your initiatives and leverage our experience to benefit you.